Who We Are and Our Philosophy
Smith & Kacmarynski, L.L.C. began operations on June 1, 1999 in Birmingham, Alabama. Our primary purpose as an organization is to deliver a high quality professional service on a timely basis, in a manner that does not compromise sound professional, business or personal ethics.
The basic principles and objectives which guide our Firm’s activities are as follows:
- We believe that every client’s financial situation is unique and it is our responsibility to become thoroughly familiar with each client’s current operations and future goals so that we can provide personal services and the most constructive and cost effective recommendations possible, with our client’s best interests as our prime concern.
- We strive to demonstrate our professional commitment to our current and prospective clients by constantly increasing our technical, professional and intellectual ability to meet their ever expanding and changing needs.
- We strive to demonstrate by our professional actions our competence, integrity and dedication to all with whom we come in contact.
- We will actively attempt to expand our practice through the orderly acquisition of other practice units, and by providing our services to additional clients and continually expanding our internal expertise to enhance the service that we provide to our clients.
- We will maintain a professional fee structure, which supports the achievement of our goals.
- We provide the highest quality services to all of our clients no matter how large or how small the account may be.
- We will maintain our clients’ confidentiality at all times.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.